Urgent Care in Virginia Beach, VA
Due to staffing shortages, we will no longer be open 24 hours at our Kempsville location. Urgent care will remain available between 8am and 5pm, Monday - Sunday at our Kempsville location in Virginia Beach, VA.
Please call ahead at (757) 523-6100 to check availability as we are no longer able to accommodate an unlimited number of walk-ins.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please understand that we are trying to remain available as much as possible for your pets.
If you need veterinary care outside of these hours, contact a local emergency hospital:
- Bay Beach: Nimmo Pkwy, Virginia Beach (757) 427-3214
- The COVE: Suffolk (757) 935-9111
Open Monday 7:00am-12:00am, Tuesday-Thursday 24 hours, Friday 12:00am-3:00pm
- Blue Pearl: Town Center, Virginia Beach (757) 499-5463
Open Monday-Friday, 9-6pm: Urgent Care only, call ahead.
- PARC: Yorktown (757) 874-8115
Open 8am-10pm 7 days a week
- Animal Emergency Center: Yorktown (757) 234-0461
Open 5:30pm-8:30am Monday-Friday and 24 hours Saturday/Sunday
- VetsNow! Veterinary Urgent Care: Dam Neck Rd, Virginia Beach (757) 301-2915
Open Friday-Saturday: 4pm-12am
- Ally Urgent Veterinary Care: Old Great Neck Rd, Virginia Beach (757) 900-2559
Open Monday, Thursday, and Friday: 5pm-10pm; Saturday/Sunday: 10am-10pm