Access to your pets' medical records online, 24/7.
ePethealth is a private and secure website where you can manage your pet’s health online.
You can use the ePetHealth site for:
- 24/7 access to the required medical records needed for boarding, traveling, enrolling in classes, or in an emergency.
- Search the extensive pet health library
- Request appointments and boarding reservations. A staff member will review this request and contact you.
- Refill medications. A staff member will then forward this request to our pharmacy department for approval.
- Ask general questions. If you have a specific or urgent question about your pet, please call our office.
- Set up email alert reminders to help you remember to give product or medication doses. eAlerts also helps you manage the number of doses remaining and the days between doses.
- ... and much more!
Use the login below to access your pets medical records:
If you are a current Acredale Animal Hospital client and have not registered for this service, simply enter your email in the Login area below. After entering your email, click on first time login. This will generate a confirmation email with a link. Click on the link and you will then be able to enter the password you would like to use. If the email you enter does not work, please contact us at email@example.com, or call 757-523-6100. We will need to update your email in our system.
You can find out more information at the following link. epethealth